What is the purpose of Group Classes ?
We are overwhelmed by the positive response we have received for our Veda classes online – “One to One” and the desire of many to learn Veda Chanting. Owing to the increasing number of learners and to cater to this requirement, we have planned to start Free Group Veda Chanting classes.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
Classes are conducted ONLINE on every Saturday – 05:00 PM IST for the Year 2022 as per below schedule. Same Part will be taught during the whole Month on all Sat. Please bring the Text/Printout for the class. Depending on the strength of the class, interactions will be controlled. The classes are open for all. All are welcome to join on any Saturday.
Please find the Audio files here
Please find the PDF for the suktham here
- Apr 2022 : Aayushya Suktham Audio
- May 2022 : Navagraha Suktham Part-1 Audio
- June 2022 : Navagraha Suktham Part-2 Audio
- July 2022 : Pavamaana Suktham Audio
- August 2022 : Purusha Suktham Audio
- Sept 2022 : Naaraayana Suktham Audio
- Oct 2022 : Durga Suktham (Audio) and Medha Suktham (Audio)
- Nov 2022 : Sri Suktham Audio
- Dec 2022 : Bhaagya Suktham Audio
- STARTING THAITHIREEYA UPANISHATH CHANTING CLASS FROM NEW YEAR
- Jan 2023 : Thaithireeya Upanishath, Seekshavalli – Part-1 Audio
- Feb 2023 : Thaithireeya Upanishath, Seekshavalli – Part-2 Audio
- Mar 2023 : Thaithireeya Upanishath, Seekshavalli – Part-3 Audio
- Apr 2023 : Thaithireeya Upanishath, Brahmaanandavalli – Part-1 Audio
- May 2023 : Thaithireeya Upanishath, Brahmaanandavalli – Part-2 Audio
- Jun 2023 : Thaithireeya Upanishath, Bruguvalli – Part-1 Audio
- July 2023 : Thaithireeya Upanishath, Bruguvalli – Part-2 Audio
Duration : 45 to 60 Min per session.
Frequency : Saturday – 05:00 PM IST. Weekly One class.
Fees : Nil
For Registration : No need to Register. Please join the link at the Scheduled timing
Google meet link : You can join directly hereas per above schedule
Class conducted by Viswanatha Raju P H